SPC WITH PROBLEM SOLVING
This two-day training session focuses on gaining fundamental knowledge of the principles and practices of statistical process control. It provides an introduction to SPC as well as information on how to effectively manage and use SPC to solve business problems.
Content Overview :
- Topics range from developing and analyzing histograms and Pareto analysis to developing and implementing X bar & R, p, np, c, and u control charts.
- A workshop format provides practicable case studies that can be applied immediately to a work environment.
Who Should Attend :
- This course is intended for all employees in the organization.
Student Materials :
- Student Workbook
- Participants should bring a scientific calculator.
Fees and General :
- Fee: US $1195
- Two days of instruction, discussion
- Tuition covers student material, lunch and refreshments
- 2-day classes, regular rate $1195, “Anytime Group” for 3 or more for $995 per person
- Register 60 days ahead and receive a $75 discount.
- Register 30 days ahead and receive a $50 discount.
*Please call (770)518-9967 for these discounts !!!
If you like, we can provide more information, please call us at (770)518-9967, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the feedback form.
If you would like to request a proposal for our services, please submit a Proposal Request