Featured Blog Articles
Internal Auditor Training ISO 9001:2015
ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditing is mandatory as per the ISO 9001:2015 standard. Conducting internal audits periodically prior to certification audit or surveillance audit is essential.
Training for internal audits is a mandatory requirement of the standard as per clause # 7.1 of ISO audit guidance document ISO 19011:2018. The guidance document calls for training and evaluation of the internal auditors before internal audit can be permitted.
This evaluation is to be done with respect to the audit being done. This also refers to the clause 7.2 of ISO 9001:2015 standard which calls for ensuring competence of personnel to the task assigned.
In order to do that one has to understand the intent of the ISO 9001:2015 standard to understand the requirements and link it to the existing practices of the facility.
This Internal Auditor ISO 9001 training course has the primary objective of making participants understand the requirements of the standards, intent comprehension, understanding the terms concepts and principals involved in the standard. The course covers on auditing challenges, understanding challenges, interpretation challenges, implementation challenges and challenges due to prescriptive nature of the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
Finally, the course emphasizes the effective methods of documented information and the advantages of a simplified and comprehensive one level documentation. This one level documentation is an evidence-based system which offers proof of implementation for the standard’s requirements. This 2-day on site internal auditor ISO 9001 training course includes mock exercises of the processes of the facility to make the participants confident about what they have learned and apply them in their work area right away.
- Practitioners of quality management system as a part of certification to ISO 9001:2015
- Persons interested in becoming trained internal ISO 9001:2015 lead auditors
- ISO manager or quality manager designates
- Persons interested in ISO audits or consultants who wish to conduct internal audits
- Quality assurance managers who are responsible for implementing ISO 9001 in their organizations
- Students willing to get work as ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditors.
The major prerequisites are internal manufacturing and nonmanufacturing process knowledge with intent to improve and passion to work with people
- ISO 9001:2015 and related standards
- Cross Reference Table between ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 9001:2008
- Student Workbook
- ISO 9001 training program overview
- Intent comprehension of ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Comprehension of the new terms used in the standard
- Overview of definitions, concepts & principles
- Quality management system requirements
- Quality management principles
- Documented information
- Quiz on ISO 9001:2015 standard
- The quality audit cycle as per ISO 9001:2015
- Challenges ISO 9001:2015 lead auditors face in ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Planning the audit
- Humanistic elements in auditing
- Practice audit activities
- Audit interviewing techniques
- Audit reporting techniques
- Post audit activities
- Mock audits
- Review and feedback on mock audits from the trainer
- This 2-day course involves state of the art audio visual presentation,
- Training through hands on exercises and Quiz at the end of each day
- The course would be interactive and provides for question/ answer session each day
- At the end of the course participants will have an opportunity to test their acquired knowledge with a hands-on exercises by way of a mock audit and feedback from the trainer.
- Feedback will point out the best points learnt by the participant and the worst points which need improvement, to avoid errors in internal auditing.
- Participants learn how to apply the process approach in auditing and leave the ISO 9001 training with perfect templates to apply a process approach in auditing
- Participants fully understand Risk Based Thinking (RBT) and leave with an effective tool to apply this concept and learn how to list, mitigate and assess Risk to realize the desired results
- Learning how to develop simplified documentation system is another take away to the attendees along with a clear understanding of newly introduced term entitled documented information
- With this training, the participants learn five major issues with ISO 9001:2015 standard and fully understand how to clearly understand the intent of the standard
- Participants learn critical terms, concepts and principles and be able to apply these in auditing to maximize audit effectiveness
- Thorough understanding of auditing principles, concepts, tools and techniques as specified in management system auditing standard ISO 9001:2015.
- Learning how to use process approach and apply this auditing technique to realize best audit findings
- Cost saving by avoiding external auditors.
- Students have another feather to their resume, which may help them find a career.
- QSE ‘s process approach application for auditing is unique with audit reporting tool called Process Approach Audit Prompt List.
- Intent comprehension of all the clauses of ISO 9001:2015 is a QSE’s major focus of this training rather than just what the standard needs.
- We differentiate from other training providers in providing with the problems of ISO 9001:2015 standard to maximize auditing effectiveness.
- QSE provides a useful word list and useful phrases list as an aid to write effective audit reports. You will never have wrongly written nonconformity during internal audits by using these terms and phrases.
- QSE’s 2-day long ISO 9001 training includes mock audits. All participants’ audits are critiqued with meaningful feedback which can be used for instantaneous usage. Very powerful feedback.
- As a trained internal auditor, one can assist organizations in conducting more effective internal audits and supplier audits.
- Fee: $1,595 USD
- Two days of instruction, discussion, and assignments
- The third day will be for practicing what has been learnt
- Tuition covers student materials, lunch and refreshments
- 3-day classes, regular rate $1595 per participant
- “Anytime Group” of 3 or more, get a discount of $100 per person
- Register 60 days ahead and receive a $75 discount.
- Register 30 days ahead and receive a $50 discount.
Please follow the link below to be directed to the Training calendar and choose the course. You may fill in admission form and pay the fees online to be enrolled in the course.
Please call (770) 518-9967 for the discounts mentioned above. If you would like to request a proposal for our services, at your location please submit a Proposal Request