ISO14001:2015 Transition Training
ISO 14001:2015 has been released. Unlike any other standards, a revision to this standards occurred after eleven years. The new standard is better aligned with the business of any size or type of organization and emphasizes environmental aspects of business.
New requirements specifically deal with all compliance obligations and about end-of- life of all products and services. Transitioning and implementation to comply with the new standard has challenges that the practitioners have to fully comprehend and assess the risks to ultimately reflect in the products/services outputs from the facility
- New Terms/Concepts/Principles
- Simplified procedure formats
- Clarification of Terms/Concepts
- Compliance obligations
- Risk-based Thinking
- Transition Difficulties
- Transition Planning Tips
- Smooth transition techniques
- When to transition
- Discuss the differences between the 2004 version of the ISO 14001 standard and the 2015 revision.
- Apply knowledge and understanding of the ISO 14001:2015 standard to begin implementation or update an existing Environmental Management System (EMS) to comply with ISO 14001:2015.
- Ensure changes to add business value to the organization.
Who should attend?
This Course is designed for Environmental Leaders/ Managers, Environmental Leadership, ISO 14001:2015 Implementation Teams, and Environmental Management System Auditors (EMS)
Prerequisites for attending the course:
A good working knowledge of ISO 14001:2004 is recommended, but not essential
- Transition planning tools/templates
- Steps to overcome implementation difficulties
- ISO 14001:2015 standard (for use in training class only)
- Comprehensive Reference Text and Student Manual
- Student Workbook
Fees and General:
- Fee: US $495
- One day of instruction, discussion, and assignments
- Tuition covers student materials, manuals, lunch and refreshments
- 1-day class, regular rate $495, “Anytime Group” for 4 or more , the discounted rate is $395.
- Register 60 days ahead and receive a $50 discount.
- Register 30 days ahead and receive a $25 discount.
Please call (770)518-9967 for these discounts!
If you would like to request a proposal for our services, please submit a Proposal Request