ISO 9001:2008 RAB-ACCREDITED INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING WITH EMPHASIS ON ISO/TS 16949:2002(in association with Global Quality Institute)
This intensive, two-day course presents an in-depth analysis of the audit cycle, the ISO/TS 16949:2002 technical specification (for Automotive Specific Requirements), ISO 9001:2008 standard and related standards. World-class training techniques include state of the art audio-visual presentations, workshops, interactive lectures, quizzes and team-based exercises. Each evening, team-based assignments supplement the lecture and text materials. Students will learn and develop auditor skills to function as first party auditors. The auditing approach is based on the new ISO 19011 audit standard. As a Certified Internal Auditor, you can assist your organization in more effective internal audits and supplier audits.
The class size is limited to 20 students by the Registrar Accreditation Board (RAB). Participants are expected to pass a written examination to satisfy the RAB requirements for the training portion of Quality Management System Internal Auditor qualifications.
Content Overview :
- Training Program Overview
- Overview of the new audit standard
- Quality System Requirements
- Quality System Documentation
- The Quality Audit Cycle
- Planning the Audit
- Audit Activities
- The Audit Report
- Post Audit Activities
Who Should Attend :
- Internal Auditors
- ISO/TS 16949:2002 Management Representatives
- Potential Internal Auditors
Student Material :
- ISO/TS 16949:2009 Technical Specification
- ISO 19011 Standard: Guidelines for Auditing Quality Systems-Qualification
- Criteria for Quality Systems Auditors
- ISO 9000 Standard
- Comprehensive reference text
- Additional handouts as appropriate
- Four workshops
- Two quizzes
- One exam
Fees and General :
- Fee: US $1195
- Two Days of instruction and discussion
- Applicable taxes are extra
- 2-day classes, regular rate $1195, “Anytime Group” for 3 or more for $895 per person
- Register 60 days ahead and receive a $75 discount.
- Register 30 days ahead and receive a $50 discount.
*Please call (770)518-9967 for these discounts !!!