ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor Training
This intensive, two-day course presents an in-depth analysis of the audit cycle, the ISO 9001 standard, and its related standards. Students will learn and develop auditor skills to function as first party auditors. As a Certified Internal Auditor, you can assist your organization in conducting more effective internal audits and supplier audits.
Course materials provided to the students include copies of the ISO 9000 and related standards, a comprehensive reference text, and a student workbook.
Content Overview :
- Training Program Overview
- Quality System Requirements
- Quality System Documentation
- The Quality Audit Cycle
- Planning the Audit
- Audit Activities
- Audit Report
- Post-Audit Activities
- 4 Workshops
- 2 Quizzes
- Final Examination
Student Materials :
- ISO 9001 and related standards
- Comprehensive Reference Text and Student Manual
- Student Workbook
Fees and General :
- Fee: US $1195
- Two days of instruction, discussion, and assignments
- Tuition covers student materials, manuals, lunch and refreshments
- 2-day classes, regular rate $1195, “Anytime Group” for 3 or more, discount $100 per person
- Register 60 days ahead and receive a $75 discount.
- Register 30 days ahead and receive a $50 discount.
*Please call (770)518-9967 for these discounts!
If you would like to request a proposal for our services, please submit a Proposal Request