INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING WITH EMPHASIS ON AS9100D REQUIREMENTS
This intensive, three-day course presents an in-depth analysis of the audit cycle, the AS9100D standard, and its related standards. World-class training techniques include state-of-the-art audio-visual presentations, workshops, interactive lectures, quizzes and team-based exercises. Each evening, team-based assignments supplement lecture and text material. Students will learn and develop auditor skills to function as first party auditors. As an Internal Auditor, you can assist your organization in conducting more effective internal audits and supplier audits.
Course materials provided to the students include copies of the AS9100D and related standards, a comprehensive reference text, and a student workbook.
Content Overview :
- Training Program Overview
- Quality System Requirements
- Quality System Documentation
- The Quality Audit Cycle
- Planning the Audit
- Audit Activities
- Audit Report
- Post Audit Activities
- 4 Workshops
- 2 Quizzes
- Final Examination
Student Materials :
- AS9100D and related standards
- Comprehensive Reference Text and Student Manual
- Student Workbook
Fees and General :
- Fee: US $1195
- Three days of instruction, discussion, and assignments
- Tuition covers student materials, manuals, lunch and refreshments
- 2-day classes, regular rate $1195, “Anytime Group” for 3 or more, discount $150 per person
- Register 60 days ahead and receive a $100 discount.
- Register 30 days ahead and receive a $75 discount.
*Please call us at 770-518-9967 for these discounts !!!
If you like, we can provide more information, please call us at (770)518-9967, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the feedback form.
If you would like to request a proposal for our services, please submit a Proposal Request