IDUSTRIAL ERGONOMICS TRAINING
Participants will learn recognition and prevention of musculoskeletal injuries at the work place.
- Understand why musculoskeletal injuries occur
- How to improve work stations to prevent injuries
- Be ready to train all employees in ergonomics
- An understanding of the OSHA requirements and intent
Who Should Attend :
- Safety Committee members
Fees and General :
- Fee: US$695
- One day of instruction, discussion, and assignments
- Tuition covers student materials, manuals, lunch and refreshments
- Sign-up and coffee at 7:30 a.m.
If you like, we can provide more information, please call us at (770)518-9967, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the feedback form.
If you would like to request a proposal for our services, please submit a Proposal Request