HAZARDOUS ENERGY CONTROL
Participants will learn OSHA requirements for effective lockout program development and implementation, machine guarding hazards and controls, electrical safety.
- Understanding hazards related to energy
- Types of energy at the work place
- How to develop a lockout program
- How to train employees in lockout tagout
- Recognition of hazards related to machine guarding
- Machine guarding regulations
- Electrical hazards and prevention methods
- Electrical safe practices
An understanding of the OSHA requirements and intent
Who Should Attend :
- Safety Committee members
Fees and General :
- Fee: US$1195
- Two days of instruction, discussion, and assignments
- Tuition covers student materials, manuals, lunch and refreshments
- Sign-up and coffee at 7:30 a.m.
- 2-day classes, regular rate $1195, “Anytime Group” for 3 or more, discount $100 per person
- Register 60 days ahead and receive a $75 discount
- Register 30 days ahead and receive a $50 discount
*Please call (770)518-9967 for these discounts !!!
If you like, we can provide more information, please call us at (770)518-9967, e-mail us at email@example.com or use the feedback form.
If you would like to request a proposal for our services, please submit a Proposal Request