Featured Blog Articles
AIB Objectives of Training | Effective Implementation Techniques
The AIB consolidated food safety is a recently developed tool designed for food processing plants to assess and evaluate the risks involved in the production of their products. The standard sets a global framework for food processors to mitigate risky production of food from processing, packaging and supply. The approach taken in the AIB standards involves allocation of a score rating for food processing companies based on certain criteria set by the U.S. Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and the UK Food Safety (General Food Hygiene) Regulations.
The charter promotes organizational and personal practices that are aimed to safeguard food processing through pest control, microbial action control and general food safety standards. It provides a facilitative initiative to consolidate all assessment procedures of food processing and outlines the mandatory reactionary approaches that should be taken in case of a breach of food safety standards. The AIB consolidated food safety standards are internationally binding and have been instrumental in promoting responsibility of food processing practices and untimely safe food for global consumption.
The following are some of the requirements for AIB:
Need for food processing companies to develop a pest control initiative through modern techniques
- The requirements set out for companies to conduct self-assessment in line with the AIB approaches to see where they stand as far as food safety standards are concerned.
- AIB mandates that organizations should have effective cleaning mechanisms for food process equipment to remove periodic toxins in the process.
- Companies are required to develop an effective quality manual for the production that is consistent with the foundational requirements of the AIB initiative.
- The AIB consolidated food safety standards have also enshrined a fundamental requirement for companies to consistently audit control systems in their production process to remove any potential areas of threat.
- This one-day session is exclusively designed for Facilities getting certified to AIB
- The Training discuses clearly the automatic disqualification requirements
- Discusses and explains the intent of AIB standards
- Discusses and explains the Terms, concepts and principles associated with AIB
- Discusses and explains the scoring methodology in AIB
- Discusses and explains the documentation requirements
- Explains the importance and relevance of evidence based, comprehensive, single level simplified documentation system
- Explain the need and importance of integrated pest management
- Practitioners of Quality Management System as a part of certification to AIB
- All relevant employees for implementing AIB Standard
- ISO Manager or Quality Manager Designates
- Quality Assurance Managers who are responsible for implementing AIB management systems team representatives of their facilities
- Internal manufacturing and nonmanufacturing process knowledge
- Intention to improve and passion to work with people
- Working knowledge about AIB is desirable but not essential
- Working knowledge about cleaning practices and Pest Management
- Working knowledge about regulatory requirements about food safety
- Intent Comprehension of the Standard
- Terms, Definitions, Concepts and Principles
- Format of AIB Standard
- Major changes from previous revision, differences, and relationships.
- Understand Linkages between AIB and GMPs
- Understand the role of management during Implementation
- Powerful Implementation Techniques to minimize implementation difficulties
- This 1- day course involves state of the art audio visual presentation,
- Training through interactive lectures and Quiz at the end of the day
- The course would be interactive and provides for question/ answer session at the end of the day and methods to interpret for normal day to day work
- Student materials with space for making notes and using during the question answer session
- Provides explanation on the templates and forms to be used
- Discusses the advantages of using comprehensive single level simplified documentation system
- Discusses all the documented processes required for certification
- Participants learn how to apply the process approach in auditing and leave the training with perfect templates to apply to improve scores
- Participants fully understand Risk Based Thinking (RBT) and leave with an effective tool to apply this concept and learn how to list, mitigate and assess Risk to realize the desired results
- Learning how to develop simplified documentation system is another take away to the attendees along with a clear understanding of newly introduced term entitled documented information
- With this training participants fully understand the intent of the AIB standard
- Participants learn critical terms, concepts and principles and can apply these in auditing to maximize audit effectiveness
- Participants learn the techniques for writing documented processes
- AIB allows your organization to meet the customer requirements in the production of Food items or be a certified part of the food chain
- AIB certification helps you to understand and meet regulatory conditions and reporting conditions for food safety
- Training on AIB explains the need and importance of integrated pest management
- Participants benefit by understanding the intent of the standard and the techniques of using AIB Systems to score high their products and services in terms of food safety
- Organizations benefit by understanding the standard to use as a powerful marketing tool
- Provides necessary ideas to standardize quality management in the Food safety field
- Critical in providing a competitive edge for your organization
- Students get additional points to mention on their resume
- This intensive, one-day course presents an in-depth analysis of the AIB standard requirements
- This interactive course is highly motivational and provides clarifications required to explain terms principles and concepts involved in the standard.
- QSE has a unique system to teach on methods to improve scores
- QSE teaches unique techniques to avoid automatic disqualification
- Participants will learn and develop implementing skills to function as able food safety team members.
- After this training one can assist organizations in implementing the standard more effective.
- During this course QSE provides a summary at the end of the day to help participants recap what they learned during the day
- There will be a quiz at the end of the day to help participants understand the gist of the course covered for the day.
- Please send a proposal request
- Maximum permissible participants in each session not to exceed 15
- One day of instruction, discussion, and quiz
Frequently Asked Questions
Trainer is a highly experienced lead auditor. He is a member of ISO/USTAG TC 176 and ISO/US TAG TC 207 the technical committees responsible for writing the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards. He has over 40 years’ experience in the field of quality and is in consulting for last 27 years in AIB Food safety systems
AIB has a minimum of 15 documented procedures. QSE has a unique, comprehensive, single level, simplified documentation system which permits the addition of other standards with minimal addition of documentation. The systems developed by QSE are very lean, easily understood and highly manageable.