Complete, simple and effective behavior observation program for any industry.
- Understand why unsafe behaviors occur
- How to reduce unsafe acts
- How to develop an effective behavior observation checklist
- How to develop effective safe behavior work procedures to reduce injuries
- How to conduct behavior observation audits
- An understanding of the OSHA requirements and intent
Who Should Attend :
- Safety Committee members
Fees and General :
- Fee: US$1395
- Three days of instruction, discussion, and assignments
- Tuition covers student materials, manuals, lunch and refreshments
- Sign-up and coffee at 7:30 a.m.
- 3-day classes, regular rate $1395, “Anytime Group” for 3 or more, discount $150 per person
- Register 60 days ahead and receive a $100 discount
- Register 30 days ahead and receive a $75 discount
*Please call (770) 518-9967 for these discounts !!!
If you like, we can provide more information, please call us at (770)518-9967, e-mail us at email@example.com or use the feedback form.
If you would like to request a proposal for our services, please submit a Proposal Request