Featured Blog Articles
What are the Various Training Programs Offered at QSE?
Meriam Webster dictionary defines Training as:
Definition of training
1a: the act, process, or method of one that trains
b: the skill, knowledge, or experience acquired by one that trains (Source: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/training#h1)
The most difficult part of reading any ISO standard or any sector-specific standard is to understand the intent of the standard. Unless the intent is understood, it would be difficult to comply with and implement all requirements stated in the standard.
In simple terms, all standards require ISO training for some parts or the entire ISO standard. The essential purpose of the training is to remove ambiguities, understand the intent of the standard, and make it applicable for helping the organization in compliance to the requirements.
Training helps organizations to understand the Terms, Concepts, and Principles as stated in the standard. Training also helps them to determine the scope of applicability of the ISO standard to the organization based on the nature of operations and by nature of their Products/Services.
ALL ISO standards have inputs from delegates from several countries and hence may contain specific requirements of some countries but interpreted in a very generic way. ISO training helps in segregating applicable clauses and nonapplicable clauses and justify the statements regarding non-applicability of some clauses, if any.
Some major ISO training used for ISO Standards are:
- Executive Awareness ISO Training
- All Employees Awareness ISO Training
- ISO Standards Implementation Training
- ISO Standards Internal Audit Training
- It is advisable that all organizations planning to undertake certification to any ISO standard must get ISO training before initiation of the certification process.
- All ISO standards mandate that competence of the employee is ascertained before assigning the task.
- Competence can be established through qualification and training alone.
- All ISO and other standards advocate ISO training of the staff on the job or at reputed places of training to avoid nonconformities during implementation.
- Training eliminates doubts and ambiguities and creates an atmosphere of common ground for understanding the standard and implementing it.
- Sector-specific standards like Automotive, Aerospace, and Telecommunication mandate that the training be provided for internal auditors and documentary evidence of the competence of the auditors must be provided.
ISO Training is required to:
- gain clarification on Terms, Concepts, and Principles.
- understand the intent of the training which may not be understood by mere reading of the standard.
- understand the importance of the standard and the implications of not being certified to an ISO standard or sector specific standard.
- set the tone for starting the certification process before the start of the program.
- get employees excited about the certification and prospective improvements in sales which are possible with the help of certification.
- get employees involved in the whole project of implementing the standard.
- get employees to understand their role and contribution toward implementing the standard in its entirety in the context of the entire organization.
- QSE offers expert services for IATF 16949:2016 and VDA 6.3 automotive sector standards
- QSE offers the following training programs in automotive-specific standards:
- Executive Awareness Training
- All Employees Awareness Training
- Automotive Standards Implementation Training
- Automotive Standards Internal Auditing Training
- All Employee Automotive Standards Preparedness Training
- In addition to the training programs above, QSE offers total consulting from Concept to Certification for both standards IATF 16949:2016 and VDA 6.3 and other parts of VDA 6.
- QSE offers training in the application of Automotive Quality Core Tools for the automotive industry.
- QSE’s templates include special forms for complying with customer-specific requirements, which is a major requirement in automotive standards.
- QSE templates include documentation required for Control Plan, PPAP Warrant, FMEA documentation, documents related to Statistical Process controls, Reproducibility and Repeatability (R&R) studies on measuring instruments, etc.
- QSE explains in detail process control on all business processes from “Quote to Cash,” and assists in implementation.
- QSE assists in fixing a Risk Priority Number (RPN) for each process and helps in initiating Preventive Actions for those processes whose RPN is higher than the average.
- In short, QSE guarantees certification to any automotive standard, provided the facility follows the 10-Step, failure proof, Disciplined Path designed by QSE.
- QSE has over 27 Years in the field of consulting, auditing, and training for any ISO standard, Sector-Specific standard, AISC standard, or Food Safety standards
- ISO Trainers from QSE are Experienced, Qualified and Competent.
- QSE has helped over 700 facilities to earn their ISO and other certifications.
- All QSE customers passed ISO certification audits, and over 98% of them passed with zero or minimal nonconformities the first time around. QSE has a 100% success rate in obtaining certifications for its customers!
- Unlike our competitors, QSE has a unique, comprehensive, evidence-based, and simplified, single-level documentation system which is easy to implement and provides evidence of QMS implementation to earn certification.
- Through ISO Internal Auditing services, QSE Consultants provide an effective management tool to run any business considering processes for enhancing customer satisfaction and Bottom-Line Improvement from “Quote to Cash.”
- QSE’s training helps organizations to perform Internal Audits with competence and confidence.
- QSE’s training often involves the use of hands-on exercises to understand the methods of putting the theoretical knowledge into practice immediately.
- QSE’s Training involves a Quiz at the end of each training to help participants summarize essential parts of the training given.
- QSE’s training program includes a Question & Answer session every day to help participants assimilate the knowledge gained.
- President and CEO of QSE, Baskar Kotte, is an original and active member of ISO/US TAG/TC 176, the Technical Committee that originally developed the ISO 9000 family of standards, ISO/US TAG/TC 207 which developed the ISO 14000 family of standards, ISO/US TAG/TC 301 (TC 242) which developed ISO 50001 and ISO 19011 (the Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems). Mr. Kotte also participated and provided input to the development of the current ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 50001:2018 family of standards, and ISO 19011:2018 revised standards.
- As the original standards writer, Baskar Kotte explains the intent of ISO and other standards in detail, without any ambiguity.
Yes, it is possible training can be arranged at customer’s convenience. Training materials will be delivered to place of training at a very marginal cost.
Yes! QSE awards certification of participation after every training session. QSE helps participants obtain accredited certifications by appearing for on line testing and obtain certifications. Cost for Books and Fees will be collected by QSE and Paid to respective agencies awarding certificates
The philosophy of the training at QSE is to impart best possible content and offer detailed explanations along with practical examples. QSE trainers provide feedback to participants on their performance in Hands on Exercises, the feedback focusses on the strengths of acquired knowledge and the shortfalls in understanding and never an individual criticism.