ISO 9001 – Quality Management Standards
ISO 9001 is an internationally binding quality assurance standard that has been used to gauge quality management systems at all organizational levels. The internationally acclaimed standard measure is indiscriminate and has been widely used to monitor management practice of all organizations, whether small or big, national or multi-national. Getting an ISO 9001 certification provides a lot of benefits, not to mention the fact that it may also be used as a very powerful marketing tool for your organization.
Industry players and establishments have recommended that industries work with suppliers that have ISO 9001 certification. The purpose of ISO 9001 is to provide a standardized global charter through which management practices can be measured against the internationally recognized benchmarks. Aside from monitoring management practice, the certification allows organizations to produce effective management ideas that have translated to increased productivity and profits for companies.
The documentation required for an ISO 9001 is as follows:
- Quality policy plan in management practice within a specific time frame.
- Well detailed and realistic company objectives outlined within the mission and vision of the organization.
- An effective management training manual that is internationally binding to global practices.
- Effective planning and operational control documentation as deemed relevant by the ISO 9001 certification.
However the following records are specified by ISO 9001 and foundational in any certification:
- Management reviews from different audits and well documented company procedures.
- Education, experience, training and skills of staff (curriculum vitae and resumes).
- Project quality plan for your products or designs as well as other documents that may seem relevant to your organization according to the ISO 9001 charter.
The ISO 9001 certification has been the milestone of modern management at all levels of organizations. The certification is a clear manifestation of the commitment of any organization to promote well researched and effective management systems that are recognized from global perspectives. The benefits of an ISO 9001 certification are listed here below in order of merit:
- IS0 9001 certification is a powerful marketing tool that will bring your organization long-term global recognition.
- Quality management systems under the ISO 9001 have promoted effective management styles that have increased the productivity of the companies involved.
- The ISO 9001 is an international certification that ranks your organization among the best in the world.
- The certification promotes modern ideas in training of staff to produce effective and knowledgeable people.
QSE’s “Ten Step Approach”™ to Registration is designed and perfected to cost- effectively prepare facilities for successfully passing Certification Audits with minimum or no nonconformities. QSE emphasizes on developing Simplified Documented Management Systems to meet or exceeds the requirements of any ISO Standard requirements. This 10 Step Approach has a built-in discipline to involve all employees including top management right from the beginning to achieve long-term desired results. Our approach is so complete that we have helped over 600 companies obtain certification, of which, majority have obtained certification with zero deficiencies. Please contact us for details…….