Featured Blog Articles
Summary of Our ISO Consulting Service
What we do is to offer ISO Consulting with Quick, Simple, and Easy (QSE) methods to hold your hand and lead you through the ISO certification process irrespective of the standard you choose to get certified. Just one call and we will be at your beck and call until you get certified.
We are here to help you to get certified, whether it is ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 15387, ISO 27001, ISO 50001, ISO 55001, or any other ISO Standard, Food Safety Standards such as FSSC 22000, BRC, SQF, IFS, BRC PAC, IFS PAC, AIB, or any other, Sector-Specific Standards such as IATF 16949, VDA 6.3 for Automotive, TL 9000 for Telecommunications, AS 9100, AS 9110, AS 9120, or AS 5553 for Aerospace, and more, American Institute of Steel Construction Standards (AISC) AISC 207-16, for Structural Steel Buildings, Erection of Structures, Metal Component Manufacture, Highway and Railroad Bridges, and more.
We also offer ISO Consulting Services to practical problems in any business, such as: Statistical Problem Solving, Lean and Six Sigma, Total Productive Maintenance, Bottom-Line improvement, Control of Wastages, Operational Excellence, Automotive Quality Core Tools, Problem Solving Techniques, or Customer Satisfaction Measurement. You name it, and our ISO consultants will do it for any industry or business services.
Industries We Support
QSE’s “Ten-Step Approach”™ to ISO (or any) certification is designed and perfected to cost-effectively prepare facilities for successfully passing Certification Audits with minimum or no nonconformities. QSE ISO consultants emphasize developing simplified, documented Management Systems which meet or exceed the requirements of any ISO standard requirements. This 10-Step Approach has a built-in discipline to involve all employees, including top management, right from the beginning to achieve long-term, desired results. Our approach is so complete that we have helped over 700 companies obtain certification, of which, the majority has obtained certification with zero deficiencies.
Quality Systems Enhancement (QSE) is a premier ISO Consulting, Auditing, and Training firm engaged in assisting facilities seeking to obtain their certification to any standard. QSE was founded in 1992, and since then, there have been more than 700 companies that have sought assistance from QSE and obtained their ISO certifications.
QSE was created and managed by Mr. Baskar Kotte, who has over 40 years of experience in offering business solutions, quality assurance, ISO consulting, auditing, and training. QSE has a team of qualified and competent ISO consultants to assist businesses and help them achieve ISO and other certifications.
QSE will assist organizations of any size, be it small, big, or huge. QSE has assisted several Fortune 500 companies in their pursuit for ISO certification and a plethora of other certifications. Some of them are Nissan, Mercedes Benz, Kia Motors, Gulf Stream Air, and more. QSE has also helped several small companies such as Label Source, Torco Products, SSC Industries, and many more.
QSE is top in the class of ISO consulting through vast experience and many certificates under its belt. QSE endeavors to help business facilities get certified through a simple “Ten-Step” Disciplined Path which is failproof. QSE follows an evidence-based, data-driven, single-level, comprehensive, simplified system which is very easy for facilities to follow to earn their ISO, Sector-Specific, or Food Safety certifications and retain them for years to come. The system developed will be modular to accommodate any other standard as an add-on to form an integrated management system.
QSE can be a panacea for all your business problems. The following are a few examples on who should avail themselves of ISO consulting services from QSE:
- Any company willing to get certified to any international standard
- Any company interested in producing world class quality products and services and assure their customers of consistency and continuity of supplies
- Any company interested in shifting focus from few, experienced individuals-oriented management to systematic, organized management with guaranteed results
- Companies facing problems in process consistency, process controls, or release controls
- Companies wishing to get certified to standards due to customer pressure or beat the competition and increase market share
- Companies willing to enhance customer satisfaction
- Any company who wishes to avoid audits by regulatory authorities such as FDA compliance audits for medical devices or Food Safety Inspection Services (FSIS) Audits for companies in a food chain
- Companies who wish to avoid waste, grow their outputs, and improve productivity with increase in bottom-line
- Any company willing to be a certified partner in any supply chain or be a certified supplier
- Any company interested in having continual improvement in their business operations
- Any company small or big, in a manufacturing or service sector, may avail our services for obtaining certifications
- QSE has a unique Ten-Step Disciplined Path to Certification, which does not fail.
- QSE’s ISO consultants have a mandate to involve all relevant employees during document development and during implementation of the developed system.
- QSE offers implementation assistance and deficiency corrections as a part of the 10 steps.
- QSE’s ISO consultants have an unrivaled method of assisting during certification audits without interfering with auditors.
- The Documentation System developed by QSE is comprehensive, single-level, and will stand the scrutiny of the toughest auditor.
- QSE’s perfected templates and forms provide easy adaptability and are simple to implement.
- QSE will undertake all activities from concept to certification through ISO consulting.
- QSE’s ISO consultants do not tell what to do but instead holds the hand, shows how it can be done, and guides throughout until perfection is reached.
- QSE’s ISO consulting methodology will help companies pass certification audits with minimal or zero nonconformities.
- QSE guarantees certification if all ten steps are followed.
- QSE can guarantee certification within the shortest possible time when all 10 steps are followed and the company is committed to adapting the new terms, concepts, principles, and forms quickly.
- QSE’s ISO consulting provides a fast track learning process with detailed explanation on how it is to be done and the relevance and importance of each document.
- QSE ISO consultants provide guidance over the phone in addition to assistance during ISO consulting at no extra cost to the customer, even after normal office hours.
- QSE offers a unique feature of providing post-audit assistance and can escalate any dispute to the highest level, if required, and get them resolved.
- QSE’s documentation in ISO consulting is unique, comprehensive, single-level, and simplified.
- QSE’s documentation is lean and easy to adapt and implement.
- ISO consulting by QSE provides for templates which are tried and tested. No nonconformity will crop up during any audit if all forms and documents are followed.
- QSE’s ISO consulting ensures that your documentation system will be a complete management system which covers all elements of the standard, clause by clause.
- QSE’s ISO consulting provides for a complete management system that will be an excellent tool for measurement and monitoring by management.
- QSE’s templates provide clarity, even for those clauses where the standard could be ambiguous or confusing. This is possible due to CEO Baskar Kotte’s involvement in standard writing and thorough understanding the intent of the standards.
- QSE provides indisputably excellent training by a certified quality engineer and an Exemplar Global certified lead auditor with over 40 years of experience. Several testimonials stand witness to this fact.
- QSE includes unique, humanistic elements during an audit or training an auditor.
- QSE prepares all documentation at the customer’s site in consultation with all relevant employees and management.
- QSE ensures that certification is obtained within minimal time and as cost-effective as possible.
- QSE assists in choosing Certification Bodies at no extra cost to the customer. Because of QSE’s effective negotiations and expert knowledge of IAF MD 5:2009, QSE can help its customers save about 20% on registration costs.
- The first major outcome of the ISO consulting is a complete, fully developed Management System which satisfies all elements of the standard chosen.
- Competent employees are fully trained to effectively implement the established system.
- During ISO consulting, QSE provides unique templates to gather internal and external issues that may affect the Management System. QSE also provides templates to depict the process flow and interactions of all processes.
- During ISO consulting, QSE provides adequate training to top management to demonstrate leadership on commitment, involvement, and engagement.
- ISO consulting by QSE enables top management to have a clear strategic direction with respect to Quality Policy, Quality Objectives, and company goals in line with the strategic direction.
- QSE’s ISO consultants coach top management to effectively promote Risk-Based Thinking, Process Approach, and Continual Improvement.
- During ISO consulting, QSE provides templates to ensure the adequacy of all resources such as competent personnel assigned to tasks, accurate and calibrated instruments for measurement, systematically maintained equipment, evidence to show congenial working environment, and methods to preserve and acquire organizational knowledge as required.
- During ISO consulting, QSE provides documentation to have process controls during operations, methods to monitor inputs and outputs of a facility’s operation, externally provided processes & products, and controls during the release of the product to the customer.
- The Management System developed during ISO consulting by QSE provides a perfect tool for top management to measure performances of all key processes and identify trends both positive and negative.
- As a part of ISO consulting, QSE provides for Internal Auditing Services covering one full set of the selected standard and conducts an audit more stringent than the certification audit.
- QSE’s ISO consulting provides a means for controlling nonconformities and pave way for continual improvement.
- QSE’s ISO consulting guarantees certification when all steps advised by QSE are followed.
What our customers say about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Sure! The size of the organization is of no consequence. QSE will tailor to suit your resources.
It is difficult to give any off-the-cuff answer to this question. ISO Consulting will depend on the number of employees, nature of operations, number of processes involved, etc. And invariably it would be a tailor-made solution to each organization. However, QSE will make every effort to keep the cost at lowest level possible.
QSE has a 100% success rate. 98% of facilities we assisted passed without a single nonconformity the first time around.