What is Pre-assessment Audits ?
Allows a company to identify any non conformities and implement corrective actions before the registrar’s certification audit. The pre-assessment audit is necessary for a company to undergo before the full certification audit. After completion, it ensures a company is ready to proceed with the full certification audit. It can equally be described as a dress rehearsal for the real thing. On the day of the pre-assessment audit, the registrar comes to the organization or business location and performs an indebt review of a company’s compliance with each element of the standard. Any non conformities or observations are provided to the company or business in the pre-assessment audit report. A pre-assessment audit can be described to be a complete audit of the quality system to determine readiness for a certification audit by a registrar.
Who Should Pursue?
- Both small scale and large enterprises.
- Companies and businesses that are looking for customized solutions, adaptable to their specific requirements, and easy to implement with limited costs.
- Companies and businesses that need to find a system that helps document and control their quality management systems.
- Companies and businesses that are growing exceptionally and who need to evaluate whether their systems will scale and support exceptional growth.
Benefits of Pre-assessment Audits
- Helps businesses and organizations identify any non conformities and implement corrected action.
- Assists companies and organizations to postpone the final certification audit if it has already been scheduled in case an auditor discovers a number of
Save on audit costs especially when a final audit has to be postponed in order to ensure that a company or business complies rather than rush the process only for the registrar to find a number of non-conformities.
- Ensures a company or a business is ready to confidently proceed with the full certification audit.
- Allows companies and organizations to identify any non conformities and implement corrective action before the certification audit.
- Helps businesses and companies save on unnecessary audit costs through the postponement of final certification audit as a result of the auditor’s discovery of a number of non conformities.
- Assists businesses and companies that have received 10-20% non conformities, not to cancel the certification audit or conduct another second Pre-assessment audit.
- Postpone the final certification audit even when it has been scheduled when more than three or four major non conformities have been discovered.
QSE adopts a “Ten Step Approach”™ to Implementation. This approach, designed and perfected by QSE, addresses each facet in an easy to implement manner. Tools merge with each other seamlessly and so effortlessly that the end product is a top-notch quality.