What is an Internal Audits?
Internal auditing leads to an increase in the confidence/reliability between departments, employees, management and customers is enhanced. Companies and businesses are granted the opportunity to implement and improve on their processes. The process creates documented proof of any flaws or errors at any stage are made transparent. Ultimately, customer satisfaction will be enhanced. Serves as a tool that benefits organizations by measuring where they stand within the ISO requirements, but more importantly what ISO standards they can improve upon. Internal audits can be defined as check points in the company for the departments to define the gaps and confirm that the departments are on the right track to successfully achieve the strategies of the organization by following the well-defined and documented processes.
QSE offers internal auditing services in line with ISO 19011. Invariably companies that avail QSE’s internal auditing services emerge with no or very few nonconformities during final certification/ Surveillance audits
QSE offers Internal Auditing Services for all industries manufacturing or service industry including sector specific industries
Benefits of an Internal Audits?
- Ensures that auditors of a business or organization are trained to do internal audits, gather information and objective evidence which provides information for the top management within companies and organizations.
- Adequately addresses the deficiencies that were discovered during the internal audit process which helps organizations and businesses improve upon their processes.
- Create ability by companies and businesses to control every procedure and to get members of staff to work together in finding solutions to identified problems.
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their operations. It helps organizations to check their compliance to the various legislatures.
- Increase internal control.
- Assists companies and organizations to come up with recommendations for improving policies, procedures, systems and to continuously verify the effectiveness of their control.
- Checks for readiness in any external audit engagement.
- By analyzing and recommending business improvements in critical areas, the internal audit helps organizations to meet their objectives.
- Brings a disciplined approach to improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
- Determine whether their quality management systems conform to:
- Planned arrangements
- Requirements of ISO 9001 2015 Standard
- Requirements established by the organization or company.
- Additional requirements of all other standards applicable to that facility
- Directs the management’s attention to key business issues.
- Gives early notice of potential problems so that the management can act to resolve
QSE adopts a “Ten Step Approach”™ to Implementation. This approach is designed and perfected by QSE. It addresses each facet in an easy to implement manner and is insensitive to failure. Tools merge with each other seamlessly and so effortlessly that the final product is of a top-notch quality. QSE follows all guideline prescribed in ISO 19011:2018 Standard for Auditing. Nonconformities are not nitpicked and acceptable to Auditee. A comprehensive report will follow the audit which enables the facility to focus on corrective actions to be taken and avoid nonconformities in certifying audit.