Quality / Environmental / Occupational Safety / Food Safety Packaging Consultant
QSE has been in business for more than 25 years and has helped over 700 companies to achieve ISO registration. We are a consulting, Training and Auditing firm dedicated to the ISO series of International Standards for Quality, Environment and Safety including all sector specific standards such as Automotive, Telecommunications, Aerospace, Medical Devices, Information Technology and Food Safety. Our consulting activity also focuses on improvement tools such as Lean and Six Sigma.
Our track record of success is unmatched in the industry. Due to business growth we are looking for a hardworking and dedicated consultant with a minimum of 3 years’ experience to join our team.
Job Responsibilities: Highlights
There is an extensive on the job training involved with this position (6-8 months), therefore the ability to learn, adapt and grow with our business is essential. Travel is 80% or more, as you will be at the customer site Monday through Friday. Your responsibilities will involve training the customer’s employees on all aspects of the ISO related standards, preparing the quality documentation, reviewing the documentation, implementing the quality system, and making the connection between the various standards and each customer organization.
- 4-year degree in Business or Engineering or Quality
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in quality-related discipline(s)
- Must have prepared at least two facilities for ISO 9001 or related certifications.
- At least one-year experience with any one of the food safety packaging standards such as: BRC, SQF and FSSC 22000.
- Some experience with Quality Tools (Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Sustainability, Chain of Custody, AIB, Problem Solving, etc.)
- The qualified candidate will be an (Exemplar Global) Certified Auditor or Lead Auditor (or willing to pursue certification.) or food safety certifications with GFSI standards such as BRC, SQF and FSSC 22000.
- Good problem analysis and multitasking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with Top management.
- Familiarity with two or more of the following standards is a BIG plus: AS9100, ISO/TS 16949 (IATF 16949), ISO 13485, ISO 18001 (ISO 45001), ISO 14001, TL 9000, BRC, FSSC 22000 and SQF.
We offer a competitive salary (based on experience) and we reward long hours and hard work with excellent performance-based bonuses. Preference to local candidates. Please include your salary preferences.